Your local host, Andreas Mathis, will welcome you to your private residence in the Alps and arrange whatever activity / experience you desire for the perfect stay. Service par excellence is second nature and second to none at Le Chalet – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In addition to your private chef, the kitchen team, first-class bartender and service team guarantee the highest comfort and luxury – all in the midst of spectacular mountain scenery. At Le Chalet, please don´t worry about anything other than enjoying yourself from the private shuttle pick-up that brings you comfortably to your alpine holiday home, to booking your ski-passes to arranging personalised menu-plans with our chef de cuisine – leave the details to us.
At 1,600 metres above sea level, Le Chalet in its premium alpine location is committed to premium quality standards. Le Chalet aims to set new standards in luxurious living. Share all your ideas and wishes and we will organise the rest – always to the highest level and always with uncompromising discretion. Menu-plans, beauty & spa treatments, alpine excursions and any special requests can be placed either when enquiring or booking your stay or on the day of arrival.
ACCOMODATION AT A GLANCE
- 7 private luxury suites
- Spacious dining area
- Fireplace-lounge & bar
- Panorama-terrace with open fireplace
- Club room & cinema
- Wine cellar curated by Austria’s only Master Sommelier
- Private spa with swimming pool, steam bath, sauna, infrared cabin and relaxation area
- Fitness room
- Ski room
- Open kitchen
With its graceful architecture and dreamy retreats,the private spa area is a permanent temptation for quiet relaxation. Spread over several rooms, you will find saunas, a steam bath, an infrared cabin, a pool and a relaxation room. Forget time for a moment and just relax and enjoy – in absolute privacy.
Your 24-hour private chef will create exquisite gourmet menu-plans according to your every wish. From the regional breakfast - to lunch - to the 8-course evening meal, all for enjoying against the stimulating backdrop of the Arlberg natural world. Midnight snack? Brunch? Afternoon tea? Be our guest! This service is included in the overall price, along with non-alcoholic drinks. The bar, with its round-the-clock, experienced bar tender, awaits to serve you exquisite spirits, superb wines and other distinguished rarities from all over the world.
Your local host Andreas Mathis knows the region of Lech and its highlights inside out. Together you can plan the perfect holiday - full of unforgettable experiences. Ski-courses with the best instructors of the region, heli-skiing adventures, awe-inspiring mountain-excursions in a convertible or helicopter overlooking the peaks, wintry horse-drawn carriage-rides and romantic dinners – even right on top of the mountain! Let your imagination run wild and dive into the incomparable alpine lifestyle of Oberlech.
The pick-up via private shuttle is included. If you are arriving by car, please park at the valley cable-car station in Lech. Regardless of how you arrive, you will be transported from Lech to Oberlech by cable car. In summer you can park directly at Le Chalet.
- 24-hour private chef: Fine dining around the clock – according to your wishes – including breakfast, afternoon tea & delights, customised evening menus and gala dinners
- Champagne reception
- Unforgettable experiences: from hiking to heli-skiing – all arranged by your private host
- Ski-in & Ski-out: Le Chalet is located right next to the piste
- Kitchen-team, bartender and service-team – there for your every comfort
- Uncompromising discretion and 100% privacy
- Pick-up via private shuttle and all further trips included
- Parking for those travelling privately and transport to Le Chalet
- Lift tickets, ski passes
- Ski equipment
- Ski instructors, ski guides, children's ski school, cross-country skiing instructors etc.
- Massages, physiotherapy, fitness coaching and yoga
- Beauty: hairdresser, cosmetic and beauty treatments
- Wine tasting
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Torchlit hikes
- Childcare, buggies and prams
- Shopping service
- Planning of other events, receptions etc.